START MAKING A DIFFERENCE TODAY + JOIN OUR TEAM
We’re committed to providing our patients with a legendary patient experience. Our treatment process lies in understanding your discomfort and how that’s affecting your life’s purpose, so you’re able to get back to focusing on what matters most.
Our providers specialize in the treatment of Allergy & Sinus Disease, Pathology of the throat and neck, Hearing & Balance issues, Voice & Swallowing Disorders, and a variety of pediatric issues.
Job Description: The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is committed to providing our community with relief from Allergy and Sinus disease. We're seeking to hire a full-time clinical staff team member that is patient-oriented, self-driven, and excited to be a part of an expanding medical practice.
The clinical team is the heart behind our mission and works diligently to provide the best patient care while offering a legendary patient experience.
- Administer care to patients
- Verify patient information, take health history, record medical history
- Rooming patients, performing and documenting vital signs
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Accurately order labs and perform allergy tests
- Administer allergy injections, mixing allergy extracts.
- Perform allergy skin testing.
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Other Clinical Duties: Maintain treatment rooms including cleaning and stocking. Accurately send refills and prescriptions as directed by the physician. Triage phone calls, review phone calls and/or patient messages with physician. Must be able to communicate with patients regarding their medical care. Obtain prior authorizations for medications and biologic therapies. Scheduling diagnostic tests and provide necessary documentation. Scheduling appointments, assisting other co-workers when needed. Complete FMLA, School action plans, etc.
Requirements: RN/LPN/MA Proficient with EMR. Flexible schedule. Punctual and dependable. Must be organized and have good time management skills. Must be a team player and professional.
Sinus and allergy symptoms are challenging to millions of people. People that feel disconnected from the family and friends because they continually miss out on activities due to these symptoms. We offer an efficient and effective identification and alleviation from these symptoms, so people can spend more time doing the things they were made to to do, because everyone deserves a breath of fresh air.
The ENT Center of Northwest Alabama is committed to re-writing the narrative of Allergy and Sinus disease. This mission is rooted in education and starts with our messaging.
We're seeking to hire a part-time brand development team member that is self-driven, energetic, and excited to be a part of an expanding medical practice. The marketing team is the voice of our mission. Our marketing team ensures that we are a pillar within the communities that we serve while actively growing our patient volume through marketing and community engagement.
- Collaborate with Marketing Coordinator to stage, execute, and monitor marketing campaigns for the brand. This may include educational handouts, social media posts, ad campaigns, or graphics for merchandise.
- Be a problem-solver, proactively analyzing and identifying areas of growth for the marketing strategy. Collaborate on solutions and strategy with the Marketing Coordinator.
- Utilizing strong management skills to communicate across departments and using strategic planning skills to retrieve content from other departments and meet deadlines.
- Craft, fine-tune, and evaluate all brand awareness and outreach, as well as the patient experience. Propose new ways to implement marketing assets as you see fit.
- Utilize marketing assets to better serve our patients and the patient experience.
- Strong writing skills and ability to shift tone based on the brand.
- Organize community events alongside Marketing Coordinator and represent the brand in various ways outside of the clinic.
- Meet with current and prospective providers or patients in the communities that we serve, including Winfield, Alabama and Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service, sales, or a client-facing marketing role.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication and project-management skills.
- Prioritization skills with the flexibility to work in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- A leader with a goal-oriented mindset that's focused on making an impact within our region.
- Previous experience tracking and analyzing projects to create a more efficient strategy.
- Solutions-oriented and willing to present new processes.
- Eagerness to grow professionally and be challenged.
- Ability to travel as needed
To apply, send a PDF file that includes a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio of your work that includes the following:
- Two writing examples (different brand/tone)
- An ad campaign, 2-3 social media posts, or a brand handout that you developed and 1-2 sentences about the concept.
- Photography, videography, or podcast work.
- Any other examples of your work that proves you're the ideal candidate for this position?
- Bonus points: A project that was a challenge to you and 2-3 sentences about how you grew in the process.