Our local Audiologists provide evaluation and treatment of both common and complex hearing and balance conditions. We also provide hearing aid and bone implant devices and fit hearing protection devices. In addition, we perform infant hearing screening and follow-up assessments as needed.
Conditions of the ear we treat:
- Cerumen Impaction (Ear Wax)
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Ringing in Ear (Tinnitus)
- Ear Ache (Otalgia)
- Swimmers Ear (Otitis Externa)
Our audiologists have the expertise and experience to find the right instruments for your hearing needs. We fit state-of-the-art digital hearing aids and will work closely with you to ensure you are provided with the best devices and are able to use them with ease.
Dizziness, vertigo and imbalance are some of the most common reasons a person sees their doctor. Causes of these conditions include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Inner ear infections
- Meniere’s Disease
- Tumors of the auditory nerve or brainstem
- Neurologic conditions
- Circulatory conditions
- Medications: some medications have dizziness as a potential side effect
Our specialists diagnose and treat a wide variety of ear and balance disorders and can assess your condition with a number of diagnostic tests. If you are having ear or hearing issues and need an Audiologist, make an appointment today.